Old 27-02-2003, 06:32 AM
tennis

Default Wardian case (formerly orchidarium) article has moved...

Prem Subrahmanyam wrote:

It has come to my attention that using the word "Orchidarium" to refer
to an orchid-growing wardian case is an infringement of the trademark
and patents of one Orchidarium(TM) company.

Unfortunate. However, I do have an Orchidarium (so named by the brass
plate on its end) made in the 1930's or 40's by another company, abbout
which the current Orchidarium folks knew nothing. So their copyright may
not be as legitimate as they think. But I can and still will use the
name 'Orchidarium' for it.