Old 19-02-2012, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Wow - fun with new chipper!

On 19 Feb 2012 17:47:28 GMT, "AL_n" wrote:

I acquired my first wood chipper today. What a fantastic toy!
I'm trying to think of some less-obvious things one might be able to turn
into mulch, with the help of one of these machines. Does anyone have any
ideas? Do you use your garden shredder for any other purposes, apart from
making wood-chip mulch?

Have pulped apples in a clean one ,then squeezed and filtered the mush
to get the apple juice out.
Clean it well after use as being acidic the apple juice may damage
some alloy parts.

G.Harman