Old 20-02-2012, 03:15 PM
lcc_student lcc_student is offline
Registered User

Default Bee Friendly Gardening

I'm taking part in a sustainable initiative that wants to help save bees in London. We would really appreciate some information from people interested in gardenening to help push our project forward and make it as good as it can be. Here are a few questions:

Would you plant bee friendly plants? Do you know how to make your garden bee friendly?

Do you use any technology as an information source to help you in your garden?

How do you feel about using mobile technology to help you while you are in the garden?

Would you feel motivated to garden bee-friendly plants if you get discount on honey from local producers?

Please answer as many or as little questions as you'd like. Any contribution would be very much appreciated! Thank you.