Old 20-02-2012, 10:53 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Sodium Chloride!! ... the silent killer??

On 20/02/2012 09:12, Richard McKenzie wrote:
On Feb 18, 9:40 pm, wrote:
On 18/02/2012 10:37, Richard McKenzie wrote:

On Feb 18, 1:24 am, Ronald wrote:
In every home!...Is the government hushing this dangerous chemical
up. Be warned!!

Too little Sodium Chloride in your diet is more harmful than to much.

You're 100% right about that Richard! In fact high quality salt is
essential for human life and without it we would die.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar.../02/17/dangers...

http://www.saltsense.co.uk/

http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroo....html?d=243574

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re_V0...ature=youtu.be

http://www.saltinstitute.org/

http://www.thesaltguru.com/

Thanks

Yeah. Right. They look about as authoritative as the claims that high
fructose corn syrup is good for you (if you want type II diabetes and
hypertension) or tobacco industry stuff proving that smoking does not
cause cancer. Why I am not surprised that various salt manufacturers
associations are saying that you should eat shed loads of salt - could
it be that they profit from increased sales?

Some dietary salt is essential, but it is also true that far too much
modern processed food contains way too much salt (and sugar).

Sodium is so common in the environment that it is rare to be deficient
today unless you do something very silly on a fad diet.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown