Old 20-02-2012, 12:32 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default Sodium Chloride!! ... the silent killer??

On Feb 20, 11:15*am, "The Todal" wrote:
Richard McKenzie wrote:
On Feb 18, 10:40 am, Mike P wrote:
On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 02:37:29 -0800, Richard McKenzie stammered:

On Feb 18, 1:24 am, Ronald Tompkins wrote:
In every home!...Is the government hushing this dangerous chemical
up. Be warned!!

Too little Sodium Chloride in your diet is more harmful than to
much.

Feel free to sit down now and eat a kilo of salt with a spoon and
tell us what happens you utter fool.

--
Mike P

Mike

I did not say that eating too much salt was not bad for you, i stated
that having too little in your diet is actually more harmful.

I was amused to read those links which show that American salt manufacturers
and retailers are running scared and trying to disparage reports about the
dangers of eating too much salt. *We've seen the same before, with sugar.