Old 20-02-2012, 08:29 PM
ex greenthumb ex greenthumb is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Gardener View Post
Mmmm, "superb service" you say? "great value for money" I hear you shout. Now call me picky but if one is quoted a price one expects that price to be the one invoiced, further to that if somebody can only complete half the job then it would also be reasonable to expect to pay half the quoted price.

Greenthumb have recently failed me on both these points and won't be going near my lawn anytime soon.

As for the customer service, well, we tried contact local branch who made us feel like they couldn't really care less. Massive fail on all counts Greenthumb. I shall ensure I pass this recent experience onto others.
So where's the greenthumb franchee? too scared to reply? As an ex greenthumber i was once forced to sell an aeration to a poor OAP, she didn't need the aeration but the horrible git that ran the franchise forced me to encourage this woman to have it done and she agreed, it cost her an un-nessessary £100, he told me to tell her that her neighbours would be impressed and then they'd maybe sign up themselves.