Old 20-02-2012, 03:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Bee Friendly Gardening

On Feb 20, 7:15*am, lcc_student lcc_student.
wrote:
I'm taking part in a sustainable initiative that wants to help save bees
in London. We would really appreciate some information from people
interested in gardenening to help push our project forward and make it
as good as it can be. Here are a few questions:

Would you plant bee friendly plants? Do you know how to make your garden
bee friendly?

Do you use any technology as an information source to help you in your
garden?

How do you feel about using mobile technology to help you while you are
in the garden?

Would you feel motivated to garden bee-friendly plants if you get
discount on honey from local producers?

Please answer as many or as little questions as you'd like. Any
contribution would be very much appreciated! Thank you.

--
lcc_student

Good show! We BADLY need to save bees wherever. Hostile conditions,
such as pesticides and much more, are worrying not only home gardeners
but
commercial ones as well (and that includes small organic/non-organic
farmers).

The only one of your questions that I feel qualified to answer is:
YES, I would plant bee-friendly plants, and I THINK I know how to make
garden bee-friendly.

HB