Old 20-02-2012, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default RHS seeds

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:02:30 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

Anyone else still waiting for their RHS seeds?

Bugger, blast, damnation! I'll be waiting a long time. I made my list
but now realise I forgot to send it in.

I wouldn't have remembered that I'd forgotten if you hadn't reminded
me. At least now I can hopefully remember that I won't be getting any
seeds this year until after I don't get them and so won't worry that
they haven't arrived.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.

For those that notice such things - I'm changing my
Usenet provider to News.Individual.NET. It's still me!