Old 20-02-2012, 03:05 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc
The Todal The Todal is offline

Default Sodium Chloride!! ... the silent killer??

Fuschia wrote:
On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:12:21 -0000, "The Todal"
wrote:

I agree. Too much Daily Mail is bad for you. And some people are now
going to be exposed to Sun seven days a week. That will really be
toxic.

You're a Guardian reader and I claim my five quid.

No, sorry. I never buy papers.
I get my news on-line, usually from the BBC or sometimes from Sky news
site.
And I take both with a nice healthy dose of Sodium Chloride.

Fortunately you can read the Guardian online.

Just as well, because it's horribly overpriced, especially on Saturdays.
It's a bit odd that so many of us continue to buy a daily paper.