Old 20-02-2012, 10:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default The answers

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 13:39:07 -0800 (PST), Dave Hill
wrote:

I was tought many years ago that it's not knowing the answer, it's
knowing where to find the answer, and by asking the right questions,
in the right place you can mostly get the answers.
It just takes time.

Now then, Mr Philosophical. Which came first, the question or the
answer? Careful ......

If you need to ask the right question in the right place, the first
pre-requisite is that you know the right place from which to get the
answer. Which pre-supposes that the answer exists in that place as
otherwise how would you know what was the right place. If it is then
accepted that you know the right place to ask the question, it must
follow that you know the right answer as otherwise how would you know
that the place was the right one to choose?

Quaere - if you know the right question and the right place to ask it,
you must, by definition, know the right answer.

Otherwise, just ask in the Isle of Wight Newsgroup and someone there
is sure to know :-}}}

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.

For those that notice such things - I'm changing my
Usenet provider to News.Individual.NET. It's still me!