Old 21-02-2012, 12:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Wow - fun with new chipper!

"Jake" wrote in message
On 20 Feb 2012 11:09:56 GMT, "AL_n" wrote:

For those that notice such things - I'm changing my
Usenet provider to News.Individual.NET. It's still me!

You will never regret that. They are brilliant. However they are more than
not keen on you using an invalid address (and IIRC they say they will
terminate you if you do)
How did you get round this?
I get round it by having my usenet address drop into a spam folder on
webmail that I only check occasionally.