Old 21-02-2012, 11:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
AL_n AL_n is offline

Default Wow - fun with new chipper!

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

What sort is yours? Maybe a bit more industrial than mine?

http://tinyurl.com/7z9duvg

It is 2400w, which seems very powerful. No matter what I put through it, it
doesn't show any signs of labouring - even when chipping 35mm branches, or
gnawing through cloggy greenery. I have not had a single jam yet, so I'm
very happy with it. I had a feeling it was going to be a good machine as
soon as I saw the quality of the cable. They certainly didn't skimp on
that. It is very thick, and very long and doesn't kink.

Al