Old 21-02-2012, 08:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default Designing a Compost Bin

On Feb 21, 12:22*pm, Gunner wrote:
On Feb 20, 8:40*am, Ferg123
wrote:

I am a Product Designer at the University of Huddersfield, England. I am
currently designing a rotating compost tumbler and was wondering if any
of you have any advice for me when it comes to designing one. Any
experiences, both bad or good will be much appreciated. Thanks!

--
Ferg123

*Google for Kambha and dig around in the many articles such as herehttp://www.ecowalkthetalk.com/blog/2010/07/21/part-1-how-to-compost-a...
. *Maybe consider making them out of mushroom materials such as hehttp://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...27121933.htmor some
other type resin or hypertufa like material.

There are enough tumblers which are way overpriced for any added
benefits

Let me add for those that like to read ahead, look at the part 2 he
http://www.ecowalkthetalk.com/blog/2...he-daily-dump/