Old 21-02-2012, 07:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Sean Straw Sean Straw is offline

Default Peppers

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:41:09 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

I have done that every year except this year.

What have past years' reports indicated about your garden soil needs?

I'm not looking to start a gardening war, but unless I was running a
big farm, I don't think I'd bother with yearly soil analysis - perhaps
every 5 years if you generally followed the original suggested
amendments and weren't doing anything odd in the garden.