Old 21-02-2012, 08:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default Peppers

On Feb 21, 2:47*pm, Sean Straw wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:41:09 -0800 (PST), "

wrote:
I have done that every year except this year.

What have past years' reports indicated about your garden soil needs?

I'm not looking to start a gardening war, but unless I was running a
big farm, I don't think I'd bother with yearly soil analysis - perhaps
every 5 years if you generally followed the original suggested
amendments and weren't doing anything odd in the garden.

Truth? I don't remember exactly but I never really understood the
results and I was in the Master Gardener Program for a while. It was
all explained to me and there was never anything very "off" so I guess
I kinda stopped paying attention. The county I am in could never get
an instructor for the class so it all fell apart. So I rotate my
"crops" and use 10 10 10.