Old 22-02-2012, 01:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default small chain saw

In article , writes
You have probably heard this before but, if you find manual sawing
difficult, you do not have the strength to use a chainsaw safely.

Oh I can saw well enough but currently i have three 4ft high piles of
very large logs in the garden from an oak, a mulberry an apple and a
silver Birch and the thought of sawing by hand, umpteen logs is a bit
daunting timewise, I need to cut them to about 12 inches long.

It looks soooo much easier slicing through them with an saw. Too thick
for my stihl hedgecutter though.

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph