Old 22-02-2012, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default small chain saw

In article , writes
Eh? From the point of view of a bowsaw, "very large" is above 12"
in diameter (or 9" for smaller saws).

No, 12 inches LONG Nick! Not diameter How would you cut them to a
diameter of 12 inches? I can split them easy enough if I wanted to at
that size! I sued to get rounds from the local council from the park
dept and used a grenade and a Swedish maule.

My log fire can take up to 15 inches long logs
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph