Old 22-02-2012, 09:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Turner Derek Turner is offline

Default Allow me to introduce myself . . . .

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 19:35:41 +0000, RobertM wrote:

Thank you for your help guys, i read that it would be best to dig over
the garden and mix in mulch . . . . is that the correct thing to do ?

Also , would a Japanese Maple grow well in clay ?

I can do no better than to point you again to the FAQ (Frequently Asked
Questions) gypsum and coarse grit seem to be the best bets.