Old 23-02-2012, 03:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
Farm1[_3_] Farm1[_3_] is offline

Default Pruning eucalyptus

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
manc1973 wrote:
Hi,

As a first post I thought I would ask if it's possible to reduce the
size of my two eucalyptus trees. Unfortunately they have become very
leggy at approx 35ish foot. I was hoping to lop off the tops down to
approx 20ft. Would this be ok and would it produce a more bushy tree.

Kind Regards Clive

It would help if said what species they are but many eucalypts naturally
grow tall and leggy.

:-)) My thoughts exactly. I suspect some people think all Eucalypts are
alike.