Old 23-02-2012, 09:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default small chain saw

On Feb 22, 7:33*pm, Another John wrote:
In article ,
*Farmer Giles wrote:

...I would add one important point on safety, if I may, and
that is to check the chain tension regularly and adjust if loose. A
badly tensioned chain is a definite safety hazard.

Very good point! *This is very easily checked, and corrected, on mine: I
check it constantly whilst sawing, and occasionally have to correct it.

John

The Bosch electricsaw has a chain tension adjuster that needs no
tools, Takes seconds.

Don't forget to buy chain oil. (And keep the saw topped up)