Old 23-02-2012, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default small chain saw

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message

Can anyone recommend a small chainsaw for light work. Not to cut tree
trunks but heavier branches that are pruned and so on so i can use them
for the fire/ Sawing manually on a saw horse is definitely tiring if not
exhausting!!
--

If you live on your own, think carefully about using a chainsaw. If it
slips there is no-one there to save you.