Old 21-04-2003, 12:44 AM
Ann

Default help.......... i think my rhoderdendron going to die.......

"Sabaa Mundia" expounded:

hi there,
i have taken some pics of the leaves of my rhoderdendron which i think is
seriously ill, i also took the leaf to home depot and there they told me to
buy a spray oil to spray on the plant. first only one of my rhodo. had it
but now all four of them have started to develop this kind of brown patches
and white spots. please could you see the pic and tell me what can i do to
save my beautiful plants.
thanks
sabaa.

I am replying to your post only to say that you shouldn't post
binaries (pictures) in this newsgroup, it is text only. Post your
pictures over in alt.binaries.picutes.gardens and tell us to go there
to look. Many won't download your post at all with those pictures
attached.

That being said, perhaps Steve Hennings, our sometimes resident rhody
expert, will see this post and answer your question. Good luck!

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA