Old 23-02-2012, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default The answers

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 01:15:54 -0800 (PST), Dave Hill
wrote:

Ah but it could be How old do you feel ? Don't forget that No part of
your body is older than 7 years as all cells get renewed over 7 years.

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraphhttp://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

For flesh possibly but I don't think teath and bone get replaced.

Phew! Thanks Dave. I was getting worried that I was about to be
arrested as a sex offender. The OH doesn't look as young as 7 (actual
looks will not be assessed in the interest of self-preservation) but
that's apparently no defence!

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.