Old 24-02-2012, 09:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default small chain saw

In article , Christina Websell
writes
If you want to use a chainsaw, make sure someone else is there.
I can use a bowsaw but, as you say, it's tiring.
I'm thinking of paying someone to come and do it.
Tina

Last time we had next doors tree down I actually manage to build a work
horse thingy which took three logs at a time and then sawed through all
three at once which was much easier but the apple and the oak branches
now lying in heaps on the lawn are all a bit 'branchy' so would lie flat
and be ropes together.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph