Old 25-02-2012, 11:55 AM
onstorat onstorat is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by onstorat View Post
I've read here and elsewhere new shoots will come from the "trunk", although I don't know if this includes the very substantial first branches.
In case someone finds this thread and has the same questions, towards the end of last summer/early autumn the plant started growing from the very bottom of the trunk - see attached picture. I guess that I'll let it grow a bit more before reducing the number of new stems to two or three.

Cheers,
Alastair
Attached Thumbnails
Is My Torbay Palm Dead ??-imag0039-copy-001.jpg