Old 25-02-2012, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default What's all this about a drought?

In article , echinosum
writes
The graphic in the BBC article tells me that the Chilterns have had
about 80-90% of our normal rainfall, which is consistent with what my
rain-gauge tells me. Nevertheless the River Chess in nearby Chesham has
completely dried up, so I suspect that it is at least partly to do with
timing of the rainfall

Yet the Misbourne down here through Amersham is quite high! (Mind you if
the HS2 comes no doubt it'll drain Shardeloes lake and we'll lose it
all)
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph