Old 25-02-2012, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default Replacement handles for garden forks

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 12:39:53 +0000, Jake
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 12:28:50 +0000 (UTC), Ann Lancing
wrote:

Can anyone recommend a supplier for replacement handles for garden forks.
My fork is a Ladies Fork and the handle has been repaired a number of times.
I need one with a D handle.
Thanks in advance. Ann

I got my last replacement, albeit for my favourite heavy duty spade,
from Tools Today. Their handles page is at:

http://toolstoday.co.uk/shop.php?sec=cat&cat=2097.

IIRC it arrived about 4 days after ordering using their cheap delivery
service which was about £4.

They don't have a large selection though and may not have the size you
want.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.

A builders' merchant or agricultural supplier should have some if the
DIY sheds don't. A good idea not to leave them out in the weather!
That way they don't wear out in normal use.

--
Mike.