Old 26-02-2012, 01:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Tackling an overgrown allotment with a bad back

On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 12:04:33 GMT, Baz wrote:

Jake wrote in
news
A lot of what Gary contributes to the
group is relevant despite him being over the pond.

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.

Do , O'R GORAU JakeI ca erioed 'n weledig unrhyw arall bostio / s chanddo.
Hyd yn oed ar ôl a chwblha adlonna chan 'r dwr Might bod amsera awron ata
at ca arall newsreader! Btw , bydew 'n ddigon Cymru am Twickenham doe

Baz

But I thought your current newsreader was designed to meet specific
needs which you've "spoken" about in the past. I'd have thought your
replacement choices were very limited indeed.

As to yesterday, I think it was about time we won at Twickers. Think
it was over 20 years ago that we last did it. I recorded the match and
spent the afternoon in the garden - that way if we'd lost I wouldn't
have had to watch! And not being a Cardiff City supporter (indeed
can't stand football) I'll be off out again now. Couple of apple
trees, some roses and yet more strawberries to plant and lots of seeds
to sow.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.