Old 26-02-2012, 02:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default Tackling an overgrown allotment with a bad back

Jake wrote in
:

As to yesterday, I think it was about time we won at Twickers. Think
it was over 20 years ago that we last did it. I recorded the match and
spent the afternoon in the garden - that way if we'd lost I wouldn't
have had to watch! And not being a Cardiff City supporter (indeed
can't stand football) I'll be off out again now. Couple of apple
trees, some roses and yet more strawberries to plant and lots of seeds
to sow.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.

Enough of that. For now at least.
We are entering a time when 2012 will almost be like 1966 in as much that
"we were there"if only to give or take a few photos for our next
generation. And let us see how much terrorism is there. I think it is bound
to rear.

Baz