Old 26-02-2012, 06:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
Sean Straw Sean Straw is offline

Default greenhouse help please

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 09:31:55 -0800, Sean Straw
wrote:

In followup to my own post, an example of the local CL Farm & Garden
"shed" postings:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/grd/2871693028.html

The first image in the sequence is 'greenhouse-y" - I expect anyone
building something like that could manage to use glass or more of the
polycarb material instead of having one half as acrylic and one half
closed in.

For the larger greenhouse shed I want to construct in the next year or
two, my design is leaning a bit more like a combination of the first
image and the one below it (one large south-facing slanted roof
instead of a peak), with a sliding glass patio door as the entrance
(no swing radius when opening, and no suction when opening it either).

Obviously, these are smaller homeowner sized greenhouse structures,
not large commercial ones.