Old 27-02-2012, 04:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default greenhouse help please

On Feb 25, 3:01*am, amme wrote:
HI I am a florist and i want to start growing things like asparagus
fern, gypsophilia etc, I am going to get a greenhouse to grow these in.
Can anyone tell me the best one to get as i have been looking and didnt
realise how many are out there. *thank you

--
amme

I'm sure there is a similar supply outlet in your area, but this US
link can give you some ideas on what you might need and want :

http://www.growerssupply.com/farm/supplies/home

Hoop houses are the one of the easiest to build and maintain.

Do note these prices are on the high side and you may find less
expensive items by shopping the internet or asking around.