Old 27-02-2012, 03:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Snag Snag is offline

Default Yesterday ..

Since the frost free date here is supposedly around 4/15 , I started a few
things . Tomatoes , peppers , pumpkins , and some marigolds for now . In a
couple of weeks I'll be planting some acorn squash , zukes , and giant
sunflowers - the gkids are all excited about having those . Supposed to get
8-12 feet tall , and I'm kinda interested too !
I still need to pick up a few more seeds , the gkids also want corn and
onions , and I want to try garlic this year .
I might have to till up some more lawn !
--
Snag
Learning keeps