Old 29-02-2012, 09:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Peppers

Dick Adams wrote:
David Hare-Scott wrote:

As long as you're an antipodinal, I'd like to tell you of
my mate, Simon. The little bugger died owing me 3 slabs
of bitters. Someone suggested I have his head stone
engraved "He died like a true Australian"

You mean he died much younger than the white man of largely preventable
diseases, excessive consumption of intoxicants and inadequate medical
services?