Old 29-02-2012, 11:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default Peppers

On Feb 29, 6:26*pm, (Dick Adams) wrote:
David Hare-Scott wrote:
Dick Adams wrote:
David Hare-Scott wrote:
As long as you're an antipodinal, I'd like to tell you of
my mate, Simon. *The little bugger died owing me 3 slabs
of bitters. *Someone suggested I have his head stone
engraved "He died like a true Australian"

You mean he died much younger than the white man of largely
preventable diseases, excessive consumption of intoxicants
and inadequate medical services?

Wrong on all descriptors. *He had a congenital form of
muscular dystropathy, drank less than a six pack a week,
didn't smoke legal or illegal stuff, and had more than
adequate medical services. *He even got more exercise
than the average patient with his disease. *This included
participation in wheel chair sports and gardering via a
raised garden bed. *Of course, he suffered from the
largely unpreventable antipod disorder of upsidedownitis.

Dick

My Gosh, all this about peppers. I am exausted. Gee what else can I
start?