Old 01-03-2012, 06:57 AM
Raina Raina is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell91 View Post
I'm in the market for a few good grow lights for orchids, houseplants, and
my succulents. I know little or nothing about these lights, does anyone
have any recommendations on an inexpensive easy to use light? I need
something simple to set up and portable since I tend to move my plants
around a good bit.

Can I just use regular light fixtures or lamps and buy special bulbs or do I
need to get a special light of some kind?

Any and all help is appreciated

Shell
you may use the LED grow light, The LED Grow Light is one of the most technologically advanced LED lights available. Featuring high powered 3 Watt emitters, it helps produce massive vegetative growth. The LED uses less energy than traditional M.H. or H.P.S. lamps, produces less heat, and comes complete with a built in cooling fan. Its compact size is perfect for all gardeners, and its unique chainable design allows for easy expansion.