Old 01-03-2012, 08:06 AM
Nats Nats is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by qualityseeds View Post
Hi All,

I have launched my new website this month. I source top quality vegetable and flower seeds at very competetive prices which allows me to pass on these savings to you. Packs start from 50p please have a look.

QualitySeeds4Less - Vegetable Seeds - Flower Seeds - Buy Online from 50p

Colin
I have just purchased seeds from this company and they were excellent with delivery and knowledge and they have a offers page with seeds from 30p
Hope this is helpful to everyone
Nats