Old 01-03-2012, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Another flower

In message , gogo
writes
On 01/03/2012 08:00, Daniel Minge wrote:
At the risk of boring you, I attach a pic of another English flower.
Quite delicate.
If anyone can identify it, I'd be grateful.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adelaid..._fauna/6797030
818/in/photostream

Minge

It could simply be wild carrot (Daucus carota). Although I seem to
remember that there's always one dark/black flower in the middle of the
inflorescence and I don't really see it on your photo...

The bracts look right for Daucus carota

gogo

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley