Old 02-03-2012, 04:54 AM posted to rec.gardens
Sean Straw Sean Straw is offline

Default Can someone offer me some advice with my garden?

On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 11:58:37 +1100, "David Hare-Scott"
wrote:
You would remove some of the guesswork if you said where you are and what
your climate is like.

I took a peek through the intertubes at his place, and it seems he's
in the UK (as if "rotovator" wasn't clue enough), probably near
Oldham, but since everything is overcast and there's rain on the
porthole, I can't rightly tell.

"gardenbanter.co.uk" would appear to be a web-to-newsgroup interface
site (and the .uk in there has no bearing on my expectation the OP is
in the UK, and it has US-specific newsgroups listed as well).