Old 02-03-2012, 02:01 PM
CheshireCouple CheshireCouple is offline
Registered User

Default Does anyone know what this plant/weed is?

Hello everyone, I have three of these plants/weeds in my garden and am trying to find out exactly what it is. It has long red stems with leaves on opposite sides of the stem and has dark brown/black single berries. It seems to grow outwards rather than up. I have included a photo.

I have spent hours going through images on the internet but cant find it. Thank you so much for your help!
Attached Thumbnails
Does anyone know what this plant/weed is?-strange-plant.jpg