Old 02-03-2012, 03:19 PM
DazerUK DazerUK is offline
Registered User

Default Garden Newbie - Advice on growing a grass lawn

I moved into a new flat in October last year which has a small attached garden.

The previous owners had been absent for a while so the garden was overgrown and full of weeds. I treated the garden with weedkiller which has killed everything back. I can now see the garden is fairly uneven and needs levelling out.

Once levelled I'd like to grow a new lawn.

Due to the orientation of the flat, the garden unfortunately doesn't get much sunlight.

Does anyone have any device on what type of grass would be suitable for an area that doesn't get much sunlight and when should I actually sow?

It'd be nice to have something ready for when the warm weather arrives.