Old 03-03-2012, 09:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_3_] Pete C[_3_] is offline

Default Cat manure in compost pile

"Jake" wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 13:34:27 -0000, Janet wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote in :

In article ,
Dick Adams wrote:

snippy

Since being adopted by a cat, the garden here's been free of the stuff
- with what was 9 cats between 11 houses in the close it was a
problem. This cat's been acclimatised to a litter tray and it's not
unusual for him to come in to use it and then go straight back out
again. But lazy cat owners are a problem. In the three years prior to
moving in, this cat had never been wormed, vaccinated or even
neutered. I don't know how many babies he sired in those three years
but he's now firing blanks! I get annoyed that so many people think a
cat can be left to fend for itself and is more an appendage than a
family member. It's not the cat's fault.

Cheers, Jake

My cat does the same Jake. Scratches at front door, comes in uses tray and
goes back out.
Pete C