Old 03-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Donkey Donkey is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonedmonkey View Post
Just registered and new to this forum so don't know where to start really.

In a nutshell i've just moved house and for the first time ever i've got a nice sized garden and ample space for a pond. I've always wanted one but just don't know where to start!!

I would like to do most of the labour myself.

Any tips/help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hi there, I am relatively new as well.

I wouldn't install a pond if I was you, I had one in one of my gardens and unfortunately a small child died. Me + Beer + Pond + Child = Inevitable drowning.

Welcome.