Old 03-03-2012, 03:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
notgreen notgreen is offline

Default Lawn Care

I used to have a pretty ropey lawn. I have used Greenthumb for the last two
years and was very pleased with their performance and the improvement in the
lawn. (I am well aware that some would say that I could have improved it
myself - I know that)

I have now stopped using them after a disagreement.

Could people recommend what proprietary brands of weed and feed/moss killer I
should use - or point me to a recommended web site.

(I have looked - but there is of course conflicting advice - so I would prefer
recommendations from the group please)