Old 03-03-2012, 09:41 PM
Wine Delilah Wine Delilah is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonedmonkey View Post
Just registered and new to this forum so don't know where to start really.

In a nutshell i've just moved house and for the first time ever i've got a nice sized garden and ample space for a pond. I've always wanted one but just don't know where to start!!

I would like to do most of the labour myself.

Any tips/help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hello there Mr Monkey,

you may be interested in my rather unusual and novel idea for a pond. I have a large unused cellar in my house and so decided I would convert it into a pond..I have to say the results are quite spectacular and it means I can enjoy my pond all year round without worrying about the weather. I also use it as a hot tub when the mood takes me...the fish don't seem to mind. If you are interested you are welcome to a 'private viewing'.

Kind regards,
WD