Old 04-03-2012, 12:48 AM
uriel13 uriel13 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_n View Post
What is the best way of keeping rainwater-butt-water clean and unpolluted
so that it remains safely drinkable? The rainwater will be collected from
the roof of my house via the guttering downpipe.

Thanks...

Al
Hi Al,

We have all eaten a spider or similar during our sleep. However when it comes to water butts it is the flying rat better known as the pigeon which is the most dangerous. They like nothing better than to perch on guttering, they poo where they perch and are carriers of many diseases. I would never think of using that water for anything other than the garden!!!

uriel13

The mind is like a parachute its totally useless unless open