Old 03-03-2012, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default This weekend

In article , Bob Hobden
writes
The Tax Disc holders I use are magnetic and last for years and only
cost a couple of £s, and you can buy those plastic shell boot liners
for most cars.

No you can't buy the shells for cars, many of my friends have seen
mine and tried but all they get is silly soft plastic blanket type
things where mine is premoulded so it lifts out as one complete shell.
The tax disc holder on my car if the 3rd i have had all magnetic and all
end up falling off in the end.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph