Old 03-03-2012, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default This weekend

"Janet Tweedy" wrote

Bob Hobden writes
The Tax Disc holders I use are magnetic and last for years and only cost a
couple of £s, and you can buy those plastic shell boot liners for most
cars.

No you can't buy the shells for cars, many of my friends have seen mine
and tried but all they get is silly soft plastic blanket type things where
mine is premoulded so it lifts out as one complete shell.
The tax disc holder on my car if the 3rd i have had all magnetic and all
end up falling off in the end.

"Janet Tweedy" wrote

Bob Hobden writes
The Tax Disc holders I use are magnetic and last for years and only cost a
couple of £s, and you can buy those plastic shell boot liners for most
cars.

No you can't buy the shells for cars, many of my friends have seen mine
and tried but all they get is silly soft plastic blanket type things where
mine is premoulded so it lifts out as one complete shell.
The tax disc holder on my car if the 3rd i have had all magnetic and all
end up falling off in the end.

I thought this was the sort of thing you were talking about.....
http://www.roofbox.co.uk/car-boot-liners-mats/
http://www.boot-buddy.com/
http://www.carbootliners.com/

and these are the Tax Disc holders I use, still on my last car when I sold
it after 6 years, goodness knows how many years on my Landrover.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAGNETAX-M...ht_1342wt_1139

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.