Old 04-03-2012, 11:25 AM
AlansMarshTits's Avatar
AlansMarshTits AlansMarshTits is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terrapin View Post
As you can tell from my username I'm most definitely of an aquatic bent and I'm LOVING this thread.

Ponds are a fine addition to a garden or cellar and will bring many hours of joy to anyone with nothing better to do of a sunny Summer's day than kick back and enjoy the sound of a dozen or so warty toads clambering lustily over a single female and throatily declaring their intentions to be the one to deliver her to a moist paradise. Kate Humble often springs to mind at moments like this. I love Springwatch.

Best of luck with your pondwork, PoisonedMonkey (loving that username btw), keep us all informed of your progress. x
I had a pond and spent thousands on beautiful Koi from a local Garden Centre, whithin a few days they were all gone.

At first I thought it was Heron taking them, then a very good friend of mine told me that Fairy Liquid is not the way to clean the pond filters.

Tough lesson to learn but something I will pass on.