Old 04-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Dromore Dromore is offline
Registered User

Default ISO: Thuja Green Giant

Hi,

I just join today after doing a Google search for Thuja Green Giant.
What a wonderful site, so glad to have joined, just sad i didnt find it sooner.

Anyways, i've was told about Green Giant in person by a friend at work. They didnt seem to know to much about it but only the answer i was looking for... "Need a conifer/shrub/hedge that goes super fast and is also hardy"
I've done a bit of a search on Google as i said to learn a little more about it, and the thing i noticed the most is that there is no place that tends to stocks the Green Giant here in the UK.
I would love to get a couple (maybe more) as i am in badly need for a fast growing tall plant as the neighbours have mention they plan to cut down their hedge in a few years time. So when they do there will be a massive gap left and very less privacy.

Could anyone help me out a little more on this. Is Green Giant grown in the UK, are they available to even buy here? And if so, could someone please link me to a recommended site to buy from.
I went to my local garden nursery this morning to find nothing and i have searched online garden nurseries and again, to no joy

Thank you for your time
David