Old 04-03-2012, 12:01 PM
Wine Delilah Wine Delilah is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by arry the plant View Post
A friend of mine offered me some weeds to grow indoors. I am currently growing them now but they give off a very strong odour which fills the house. Im not sure what variety they are but they have pointy leaves, 7 or 9 on each stem. Any idea what they could be ? Im new to the whole gardening thing so dont really know much about them.
They sound very similar to the ones I have growing in my conservatory..and while they look attractive, I have also decided to experiment and am currently drying some of the leaves to see if they retain their odour, they may even have some medicinal purpose.. I'll keep you posted...

WD